IMAI is a star that is located in the constellation of Crux (the Southern Cross), the smallest of the 88 constellations of the celestial vault, visible in the southern hemisphere. It is useful for orientation, since it allows to determine the southern cardinal point and appears on the flag of several countries in the southern hemisphere: Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa and Papua New Guinea. Despite not being seen in the northern hemisphere, it appears in Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. According to Dante, his four stars represent the cardinal virtues: prudence, justice, courage and temperance.
THIS MODEL CAN BE CUSTOMIZED. Contact by WhatsApp
- Color change: *Free
- Change in height to 10 cm: +20€
- New design: Request a quote
DETAILS AND COMPOSITION
- Natural jute wedge with a total height of 8.5 cm, a 6.5 cm wedge and a 2 cm platform
- Split leather exterior
- Premium leather strap
- Handmade crystal jewel buckle
- Lining and insole technical sports material, provides great breathability, absorption, antibacterial and great drying. Which allows to obtain a great sensation of comfort
- Cushioned insole with an extra pad for greater comfort
- Includes cotton bag
- Handmade and sewn by hand in our own workshop
WHICH SIZE TO CHOOSE FROM THIS MODEL?
CHANGES AND RETURNS
You can return your purchased Starlei products within 14 days of making the purchase.
Custom models cannot be exchanged or returned.
See more details in our shipping, exchange and return policy.