Messier Marabú Black
MESSIER is the surname of the French astronomer Charles Messier (1730-1817). A great fan of comet hunting, he was the father of what is known as the Messier Catalogue. He began cataloging diffuse stationary deep sky objects in order to more easily discover errant objects (comets). The Messier catalog lists 110 deep space objects (M1 to M110) containing nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
THIS MODEL CAN BE CUSTOMIZED. Contact via WhatsApp
- Color change: *Free
- Height change to 10 cm: +20€
- New design: Request a quote
DETAILS AND COMPOSITION
- Natural jute wedge with a total height of 8.5 cm, a 6.5 cm wedge and a 2 cm platform
- Exterior laminated leather and marabou feathers
- Handmade crystal jewel buckle
- Lining and insole technical sports material, provides great breathability, absorption, antibacterial and great drying. Which allows to obtain a great sensation of comfort
- Cushioned insole with an extra pad for greater comfort
- Includes cotton bag
- Handmade and sewn by hand in our own workshop
WHICH SIZE TO CHOOSE FROM THIS MODEL?
CHANGES AND RETURNS
You can return your purchased Starlei products within 14 days of the purchase.
Custom models cannot be exchanged or returned.
See more details in our shipping, exchange and return policy.